Since 2014, Buckhorn Outdoors has been supplying the hunting community with high-quality, tough and the best Buckhorn treestands. This North Carolina-based Tree stand company is new but expanding quickly. They are a business that takes great care in producing tree stands and in offering sturdy, premium treestands.
Their objectives are to offer all of their customer’s high-quality products and excellent customer service!
This business is expanding quickly and releasing new things all the time! The six main treestands have been described here. Let’s look at their products now that you are more familiar with the company!
Top 6-Buckhorn Treestands
- Double OO-Magnum Elite
- Higher Level 21.5 Elite
- Rivers Edge TearTuff XL
- X-Stand The Duke 20
- Summit Treestands Viper SD
The Austin Outdoors Cadillac and Buckhorn Outdoors Ultra-Lite Cadillac II are comparable, but Buckhorn Treestands has worked hard to strengthen the teeth for even better grasping the tree.
For those who like them, the Ultra-Lite Cadillac II Treestand includes 4 knobscrews in addition to 4 readily removable hitch pins. You can choose to utilize whatever you choose thanks to this!
The Ultra-Lite Cadillac II is 17.5 pounds in weight.
Don’t be fooled by that; it can easily support over 800 lbs.
For a backrest that you can control when climbing, it also includes 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum tubing!
Falling of the Ultra-Lite Cadillac II is virtually difficult because to the armrest/backrest combination. Despite the stand’s high level of safety and security, you are still required to wear a safety harness; there is no EXCEPTION.
- Face the tree while you sit and climb or hunt.
- a 20″ by 30″ seat platform
- Foot Climbing Aid, 18″ x 18″
- This high quality and one of the best Buckhorn treestands weighs 17.5 pounds.
- 350 lbs. capacity rating
- Harness for backpacking
- ratcheting belts (2 ea.)
- handle trees with a diameter of 8 to 18 inches
- Strong Tree Bar (no cables)
- Straps for stabilizing tree stands (1 pair)
- Fast-Threading knob screws
2-Double OO-Magnum Elite Buckhorn Treestand
You can choose to sit facing the tree or away from it in this additional unique climbing treestand from BuckHorn Outdoors. The choice of how to sit is provided by the backrest, which doubles as a gun or crossbow rest. Even as a huge person, you have plenty of area to stand and walk around with the Large 24′′x 30′′ Platform!
The fact that this specific climbing treestand weighs 27 lbs. is one of the issues I looked at. If you carry it a long way, it can quickly become very heavy. The carrying mechanism aids in weight distribution, although this is just a partial solution.
- Sit backwards or with your back to the tree.
- Platform, 24″ x 30″, weighs 27.0 lbs.
- Adjustable Seat Back Construction
- Packing a bag Platform tethers and harness both have uses
- Strong Tree Bar (no cables)
- This one of the best Buckhorn Treestands has Knob screws, two of which come with Fast Thread Ratchet Straps
- includes elastic foot straps
- 350 lb. capacity rating
- able to handle trees up to 22″ in diameter
- Guaranteed to Make You Happy. Ten days after delivery, return it for a full refund if you’re not completely happy.
- Warranty for the frame and all welds is lifetime. Manufacturer’s 1-year limited warranty on material workmanship (not including scratches to finish)
3-Higher Level 21.5 Elite
In my opinion, Buckhorn Outdoors’ Higher Level 21.5 Elite Climbing Stand is one of the best Buckhorn treestands for climbing available.
Although the Higher Level 21.5 Elite Climbing stand weighs 4 pounds more than the standard stand, it allows you to take the finest nap of your life in your treestand. Being at ease is important when sitting still in a treestand, especially during those protracted all-day hunts.
When you are hunting while facing away from the tree, the backrest also functions as a shooting rail for crossbow and rifle shooters. During the search, you can switch between facing the tree and facing away from it.
This one of the best Buckhorn treestands is a part of the Buckhorn Outdoors Self-Leveling Crank package. This tiny fissure will even out the bottom of the stand so that you may sit or stand comfortably.
Have you ever attempted to approach a large buck but failed because you lacked any trees that were large enough or level enough? That’s no longer an issue because the identity crank will let you comfortably access those difficult-to-reach places!
- Weight: 20 lbs. 6 oz., Climber Width: 21.5′′, Length: 29′′.
- 350 lb-capacity rating
- Bench Seat with Ultra-Comfy Padded Cushion
- 8 to 20 inches in diameter
- Climbing Aids with Elastic Foot Straps
- Guaranteed for five years on the frame and all welds
- Geared-Specialty Leveling
- Powder-coated, long-lasting finish for channel arms (Deep Forest Green)
- Padded Straps for Backpacks
- Straps for Stand Stabilizers
4. Rivers Edge TearTuff XL
For most hunters, the Big Foot TearTuff XL Lounger, also known as the RE556 produced by Rivers Edge, is the best Buckhorn treestands for hanging.There is plenty of space for standing shots on the 37″ x 24″ platform of this setup. It is a terrific option for those long days spent waiting for the ideal chance because it has a comfortable seat.
The TearTuff XL’s attaching straps are silent and don’t make touch other metal objects. They may, however, be a little bit longer. You might need to bring your own ratchet strap if you wish to attach to an extremely big tree.
This one of the best Buckhorn treestands offers:
- Excellent value for the money
- Dependable construction
5. X-Stand The Duke 20
The 20′ ladder stand from X-Stand called “The Duke” is the best ladder stand. It is a one-person tree stand that can support up to 300 pounds and is exceptionally strong and sturdy. The “Jaw” method for fastening the stand to the tree is the main advantage, in my opinion. Before you begin your initial climb, the straps have you firmly fastened to the tree. The comfort of the seat, which can fold up and out of the way, and the nylon coatings that stop any metal-on-metal contact are the cherry on top.
The steel construction of this one of the best Buckhorn treestands adds some weight that is not insignificant. You will probably need assistance getting to your destination at 79 pounds. It can be put up by one person, although the first time will take about two to three hours.
- Unmatched safety
- extremely cozy seat
- withstands the elements
6.Summit Treestands Viper SD
For bow hunters, Summit treestands viper SD is one of the best Buckhorn treestands climber is a fantastic option. This one of the best Buckhorn treestands weighs 20 pounds and is both incredibly light and robust (wear your harness, always.) The comfort factor is the main benefit. One of the most comfortable seats we’ve ever tested, the padded seat makes those protracted delays a little less painful.
The low front bar and platform size are the essential items to be on the lookout for. This is not a fantastic choice for rifle hunters because of the low bar. The platform size is 20 x 28.75. Most hunters can get by with it, but larger people might need additional space.
- This high quality and the best Buckhorn treestands has just 20 lbs of weight.
- No lost pins due to cable wrapping
- excellent comfort
The Best Buckhorn Treestands—Conclusion
This Treestand company is committed to offering High-Quality and the best Buckhorn treestands while being available to you in terms of customer service! We hope you will give them a chance because this says a lot about the firm! They are emerging and growing! These hunting climbers are unlike any I’ve seen before, and that’s huge in my book!