Many of us live in a culture where we always strive to attain the highest standards of excellence in everything we do. It is essential to consider many factors when looking for the best glue for fletching carbon arrows in 2022 since many factors are involved in this process.
It should have several high-quality features if you are looking for the best fletching glue to give you as much value as possible for a reasonable price.
Choosing the best fletching glue means considering the customer reviews, advanced features, and overall brand reputation before making our final decision. Keep reading to find out how to get the best one for you.
Best Fletching Glue: Our 7 Picks
- AAE Fastest Gel Nock & Vane Adhesive 3GR by Arizona Archery Enterprises.
- Platinum Fletch Tite 3/4 oz.
- Easton Dr. Dougs Quickbond Vane Adhesive.
- Wraps for NAP Quickfletch Arrows.
- Maxi-Cure Extra Thick, two oz. By Bob Smith Industries.
- Arrow Mate Saunders N.P.V.
- 20g G5 Outdoors G-Lock Blu Glue
Fletching glue carbon arrows have become an increasingly competitive market over the past few years, resulting in hard-fought rivalries between manufacturers.
We give you a clear picture of the differences between the different brands to help you find the best one for your needs. Following are the research criteria we analyzed.
- What is its performance like?
- Is it durable?
- Can it be used efficiently?
- Is it worth the price?
Several key points should help you when searching for the best fletching glue that will provide you with a comprehensive review in your search.
Types of Arrow Fletching
Stability & Smoothness
During the fletching of an arrow, you can add a slight turn if you wish to create a spin on an arrow during its flight.
When flying objects turn, they become more stable, making their flight smoother since they become more stable when in motion.
Straight Vs Curved Vanes
A straight vanes arrow will fly faster, whereas an arrow with curved vanes will go faster since there will be less resistance on the back side of the arrow due to the lack of air resistance.
Essentially, three different types of arrow fletching methods can be used. A straight line can be offset, and a spiral line can be winding.
Easy to use
Fastest Gel Nock & Vane Adhesive 3GR by Arizona Archery Enterprises is the best glue for fletching carbon arrows in 2022 because it allows you to quickly and easily apply your fletching to stay put.
AAE Fastest Gel Nock & Vane Adhesive 3GR by Arizona Archery Enterprises, this fantastic product is easy to use and keeps your fletching on tightly while ensuring they stay on forever.
Fastest Gel is regarded as one of the best fletching glues today because of its multi-purpose use, even though it has many purposes other than fletching. Both feathers and plastic vanes can be used with this product.
Works with Aluminum and Carbon
Many suitable fletching types of glue are available from AAE, but this is one of the best. Both aluminum and carbon shafts can be glued with this gel.
Tried and Tested
When it comes to fletching glue, you shouldn’t try new stuff unless you’re sure it will work for you. For a gel, it is swift. You will certainly undoubtedly buy the results you get from this fletching glue.
Almost under 30 seconds are required to set up this glue to start using it.
The gel is potent and can withstand a lot of pressure. The glue does not have much mass compared to most glue tubes, which can weigh between 15 and 30 grams (the fastest gel, for example, comes in two sizes, 3 grams and 9 gram).
- It also works well for inserts and nocks.
- It’s super easy to use. The AAE experience is unique.
- With its high viscosity, it provides a strong bond.
- The product is made in the United States.
Tubes sometimes ooze. Occasionally, this gel might cause problems. It whitens on some shafts because it is so strong.
AAE Fastest Gel Nock & Vane Adhesive 3GR by Arizona Archery Enterprises
- Item Package Dimensions L x W x H: 4.5 x 3 x 1 inches
- Package Weight: 0.02 Pounds
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 6.5 x 3.75 x 1 inches
- Brand: Arizona Archery Enterprises
- Model Name: AAE Fast Set Gel
- Color: Clear
- Suggested User: sunisex-adult
- Manufacturer: AAE
- Part Number: FBA_ARB164902
It is made of an advanced formula that gives you a stronger bond with less movement and more durability. This glue is perfect for holding the fletching on your arrow to get the perfect shot.
- There is no white residue left behind.
- With one tube, you can fletch 8-9 dozen arrows.
- The dry time is inconvenient, but the results are well worth it.
- After drying up, the product is extremely flexible and has excellent performance.
- The Böning glue is exceptionally versatile and can be used for various applications.
It is only used to fletch arrows with Böning Platinum. Inserts cannot be made with it. Using it on nocks and inserts will be too soft. On top of that, it takes longer to dry after it has been exposed to moisture.
Compared to other glues, this glue has a longer setup time (five minutes clamp time and 48 hours cure time).
With feathers, I did not get such a good result. They are likely to come off quickly if you wait long enough.
There is no information about aluminum shafts on the tube, but there are good results with carbon and fiberglass shafts.
Nonetheless, many people have reported to us that they have achieved an ideal result using this glue with aluminum.
The Easton arrow brand is defended by Easton and recommended by Easton. However, we believe that this combination is a great one. Undoubtedly, this glue is perfect for use with expensive Easton arrow shafts.
- It takes a reasonable amount of time to set up. It will take you 15-30 minutes to get ready to shoot. There is no need to wait long for it to dry.
- It is just a glorified version of superglue that has a high impact.
- All types of arrows can be used with this product.
- Each vane only needs a small amount of glue.
- You will be able to do a fantastic job if you use an excellent fletching jig to do the fletching.
- There is a strong bond between the shaft and the handle. Carbon shafts are particularly susceptible to this.
There may be a white crust around the edge of the fletching when Easton quick bond adhesive dries, although it doesn’t affect the quality.
When you squeeze the tip too hard, too much glue is released for what’s needed.
Easton Dr. Dougs Quickbond Vane Adhesive
- Provides ultimate strength with bond forming in seconds
- Works with all arrow types
- Weighs .5 ounces
If you are looking for a simple way to fletch your arrows, quikfletch arrow wraps are the best solution.
A Quickfletch tube has a design that is capable of shrinking to fit any size of carbon or aluminum shafts regardless of their diameter.
- There is no need for glue to be used in this process. It only takes 10 seconds to boil the nock after removing it. Despite hundreds of shots, it remains attached to the arrow well.
- The accuracy and durability of flying arrows with quick fletches are unmatched.
- Those who are new to archery should consider this solution. There is always the problem of having to fletch many arrows at once, especially for newcomers.
- Quick fletches are a great product that they will be able to use in the future, and they will find them helpful.
- This is the most economical way to replace the fletching procedure for people who do not intend to hunt seriously or are not preparing for competition. If you are prepared to do it yourself, you may not have to purchase a fletching jig, glue, and several vane pieces.
- There is no better way to repair arrows on the field than with this product.
Expense & Paper Prone
Fletching cannot replace one damaged vane like normal if it has been damaged. This solution is a little more expensive than a typical fletching solution. Paper is prone to tearing since it is made from paper.
Crack To Damage
Make sure the fletch is perfect in every inch. The bubbles should not be present at all. A crack or separation halfway down might result in the product being cracked or damaged.
When re-fletching your arrow, it is essential to clean all residual glue from the arrow before repositioning the inflect.
Wraps for NAP Quickfletch Arrows
- Item Package Dimensions L x W x H: 8.46 x 5.43 x 1.57 inches
- Package Weight: 0.04 Kilograms
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 0.05 Pounds
- Brand Name: New Archery Products
- Model Name: NAP Quikfletch w/Twister Vanes
- Color: WHITE Tube, Orange/White Vanes
- Suggested Users: unisex-adult
- Number of Items: 1
- Manufacturer: GSM Outdoors
- Part Number: 60-637
- Size: One Size
- Sport Type: hunting
A great gluing product you can find at Bob Smith Industries (BSI) is a good glue made by Bob Smith Industries.
Superglue is a powerful glue that is used in industrial applications. It has become popular among hunters to use it for fletching purposes.
- Within fifteen to twenty seconds, it will stick to your surface.
- Vanes aren’t the only thing you can glue with BSI super glue. As a metal, wood, plastic, and fiberglass adhesive, it would make an excellent choice for bonding metal and wood together. The vanes are well-bonded with this glue.
- The volume of BSI Glue does not decrease as it dries. Therefore, if you are using a wide feather, it will fill in all the small gaps between its base and its shaft of the feather, which is what you need. There will be no problems with its curing.
- Three hours is the maximum time for it to reach its maximum strength.
There is too much volume in bottles, and it is easy to throw them out before you have used them up.
It takes two years for CA glues with no additives to reach the end of their shelf life. If the product is kept in a moisture-free environment, it can last one year with additives.
BSI accelerators improve the results even further. Super glues of other types can be used with this product as well. The CA is activated within 6-8 seconds when the glue is applied to the accelerator.
Maxi-Cure Extra Thick, two oz. By Bob Smith Industries
- Brand: Bob Smith Industries
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Blue
- Educational Objective: Team Building Skills
- Item Weight: 0.01 Ounces
Arrow Mate Saunders N.P.V. is a high-quality glass designed to work with carbon arrows, so you can rest assured that it will stick well and not damage your arrow shafts.
- Easy to set up in a few minutes. The bond is fully cured overnight (but you can shoot it in 30 minutes).
- Whether you are attaching vanes, feathers, or nocks to aluminum, carbon, wood, or glass shafts of arrows, this adhesive makes it easy to bond them to any type of arrow shaft.
- A special glue known as Saunders Glue is used in fletching arrows.
- The product is manufactured in the United States.
- It is challenging to calculate NPV. It is impossible to pull off the vane without tearing it.
- Generally, it lasts long (provided you don’t open it).
- It dries quickly and is resistant to water and solvents.
- The bonding is strong, flexible, and durable.
Using a thin paint thinner, clean the shaft before re-fletching it with a re-fletching tool.
Arrow Mate Saunders N.P.V
- Package quantity: 1
- Country of Origin: China
- No batteries required
- Product Type: SPORTING GOODS
G5 Outdoors G-Lock Blu Glue is a waterproof glue that allows you to easily attach feathers, vanes, and other parts of your arrow.
Easy To Use
It is designed to be used outdoors in any weather conditions.G5 Outdoors G-Lock Blu Glue is easy to use and does not require any special equipment to apply.
- Blue-Glu G5 provides a robust and flexible bond.
- Compared to most other glues, G-lock is a little thinner. The arrow looks clean when it dries clear.
- They were immediately adhering. Drying time is extremely fast. You should leave them overnight to be sure they have been cured completely.
- Glue coverage is easy to see because of the blue color.
- The perfect tool for inserting arrows and fletching them.
- It sets in five minutes and takes 24 hours to cure fully.
- The price-performance ratio is among the best for fletching glue.
- It is elementary to open and close the bottle of glue. If you keep it moist between uses, it will not dry up.
- During the tension test, it was found that G5 G-lock can hold up to 50 pounds more than Gorilla super glue, which can hold around 12 pounds.
If you use your fingers, be careful, as the G-lock is adhesive to everything, even your skin. After a while, the glue thickens and becomes useless.
Glue’s life expectancy. Furthermore, 7-8 dozen arrows are more than enough.
20g G5 Outdoors G-Lock Blu Glue
- Brand: G5 Outdoors
- Material: Wood Carbon
- Special Feature: Locking
- Color: Blue
- Item Package Quantity: 1
Different types of glue are made from different ingredients and components, so you must decide what is best for your project by comparing the ingredients found in each type.
You must choose your glue for fletching carbon arrows based on its durability, cost, applicator, and other factors depending on what will be ideal instead of merely buying random popular products.